- Famous Studios was established in 1946 as Asia’s first Air-conditioned studio.
- Back in 1951, Famous Studios produced the feature-film ‘Sanam’ with Dev
Anand and Siroya Begum in the lead.
- In the 1960s, Famous Studios set up a camera rentals division with India’s
first Mitchell Camera with renowned cinematographer Fali Mistry.
- Did you know that Famous was the first studio to introduce video and audio
post production in India?
- Famous now provides turnkey content solutions to an average of 12-15
digital/TV commercials to brands and agencies on a monthly basis
- Famous was the first studio in India to use Motion Capture technology for an
Indian TV Commercial in 2017.
- Famous Studios’ lead sound engineer is a Grammy nominee and works very
closely with Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy on various music related projects for
- Sholay and Mr. India that created cinematic history were restored to its full
glory at Famous Studi9.os.
- Our spacious studios are designed to aid producers and directors to envision
and create their magnum opus